Conan's college advice..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conan's college advice..

This is for the children: (we all know who)

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

HA! Bump!

Comment

Bumping your own thread with no replies
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

You should have waited for pitybot.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          Bumping your own thread with no replies
          Shame is for wieners

Comment

Actually, pretty amusing. But kinda long and the links are in the wrong order.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm the weird roommate
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Conan's college advice..

Don't be a barbarian! Stay in school!
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Yay high school.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    Actually, pretty amusing. But kinda long and the links are in the wrong order.
                    The second link (and first half) is more particular to the acutal high school. I doubt many get the Bronx Science reference. The first link (second half) is the more universal advice.

Comment

Working...
                    X