• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The breakdown of Christina Aguilera

Christina circa 1999:

Christina circa 2002:

Christina, 2006:

(see below)

This is one of those times when I really feel that poly needs a vomit smiley.
    Last edited by Jaguar; July 18, 2006, 03:14.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

can't see 3rd pic. in advance anyway
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Hmm, I'll attach it then. It's a logical progression, though.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

eh
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Hueij and Winston just creamed themselves on that last picture.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

i'd hit it anyway...

Comment

I don't see anything particularly wrong in that last picture. She looks a bit unhappy, though. Not bloated like some...

For comparison...
                Last edited by Tattila the Hun; July 18, 2006, 05:44.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Christina 2002 looks like Donatella Versace in a rainstorm.

Was that the season for 'scraping the barrel of sex slave trafficking' lookalike chic ?
                  Attached Files
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

The point being, Ms Aguilera's airbrushers have gone downhill?
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

drugs hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                        The point being, Ms Aguilera's airbrushers have gone downhill?

Or there's an unexpected worldwide shortage of fake tan.

I've always preferred the 'natural' look in women, make-up wise. It's so disappointing when you see all that gunk, goo, craterfilling paintwork taken off....

Cameron Diaz knocking spots off her competition:
                        Attached Files
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

yeah, a lot of actresses/singers/starlets look pretty hard used without their makeup (makes sense when you think about the life some of them have lived)

I know lots of pretty girls with little/no makeup..

I also thought that Aguilera looked pretty in '99, in this century I haven't found her attractive at all..

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with Aguilera's last picture. It's far better than Britney's latest
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Aguilera, always hot

USA! USA!
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                              X