Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Icons

Hi there

When ever i play Civ 4 i have no Resource or Improvment Icons(Apart from roads)

have to use the show on map but no pictures of Sheep,Fish jumping, Fishing boats deployed that sort of thing

3.4 ghz
    1.gb ram
    Geforce 5700 ultra

Thx!

o and i have Reinstalled and patched to latest
    Last edited by Trex; July 16, 2006, 17:58.

plzzzzz

hmmm plz help

Comment

Hi

I think there are a few buttons over the minimap that toggle terrain features, try those.

I wonder if you actually see the grass and stuff or only a black background (card issue).

ElloTosh

Comment

Do see the Grass, Hills, Mountins, Just No Resoruce icons Like Horses or Fish Jumping, Dont see Farms and Hamelts When they get built (Tryed those Mini Map buttons Only brings up Pointers to were the Resorces

Comment

Have you played around with the graphics options (animations frozen, effects disabled, high/low detail...)? Do you have another graphics card available to test whether it is an error with the hardware or with the installation? Installed the latest drivers for the graphics card?

Comment

Ya corse i played with all those settings know a thing or to bout Pc's so done the Standard

Reinstalled Drivers Reinstalled the game

posted on here coz im all outta ideas

as for the trying another Gfx card its played fine b4

Comment

Reinstalled Game and patched to 1.52 works fine so im guessing its a issue with my Gfx Card/Gfx Drivers with the Latest patch

Im running a 5700FX ultra for any one else who may get the same prob

Comment

Working...
              X