ToT problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToT problems

i just got Test of Time and I have two problems that hopefully someone will be able to answer for me. One - When ever i complete a wonder or after an embassador visits, it takes sometimes 30 seconds to a minute for the game to start up again. is this my systems problem? (it shouldnt be). Two - how come the archipelago option always seems to lead to one giant continent instead of the promised smaller multiple continents?

One: no clue

Two: because the map maker SUX! This is a pet peeve of mine as well. Best solution: huge map, small land mass. Keep in mind that this will slow down the rate of science advances and increase the number of cities before the riot factor kicks in. But that's a small price to pay for not having six civs on your starting continent.
    John 6:68

Comment

My solution was to generate a bunch of maps, pick out the 'best ten', and if a continent was too big, go a little crazy with the 'water' brush.

You create a bunch so you can pick one at random; as long as you didn't concentrate on detailing the maps, you won't have any idea which one you're actually on...
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
      X