Dammit, GOP to triumph again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit, GOP to triumph again!

There is a startling and inexplicable connection between the American League winning the All Star game and the GOP winning the following election. Last night, the American League won the All Star game with a 9th-inning, 2-out triple that scored the tying and winning runs. We were so near...yet so far.

so what GOP puppet will be making monkey faces on capitol hill?!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

What is this? Bush will get a third term?

Comment

So the American league IS a Bush league afterall.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            Why do you hate America?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Why, I don't!

I just can't neglect the tremendous entertainment value of watching people like you go bonkers should the GOP win yet another election.

Comment

When will the US get a proper third party?

Comment

Why, I don't!

I just can't neglect the tremendous entertainment value of watching people like you go bonkers should the GOP win yet another election.
                  That's because Che isn't a real communist and wants the Republicans-lite to win.

The cause of communism is best served by a repug victory.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Sure. Just hold that thought until Election Day, Aggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                      When will the US get a proper third party?
                      Obviously for that to happen we're going to need another baseball league.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: Dammit, GOP to triumph again!

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                          There is a startling and inexplicable connection between the American League winning the All Star game and the GOP winning the following election. Last night, the American League won the All Star game with a 9th-inning, 2-out triple that scored the tying and winning runs. We were so near...yet so far.

Why don't you try invoking some voodoo chant to offset this event?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sure. Just hold that thought until Election Day, Aggie.
                            I've been consistent.

Give 'em enough rope.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

I've been consistent.
                              You've been trying to redefine reality to better fit with your utopian political dreams.

Comment

Working...
                              X