Technical problems with ToT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical problems with ToT

I have been playing ToT Lalande science fiction scenario.I have encountered 2 problems.
    1.When i construct the Living wage I lose the ability to construct the hologram arcade.What is more the ones that already exist don't seem to register on the happiness chart.Am I missing something or is the game malfunctioning?
    2.When I achieve the morphic generator only some of the cities gain the ability to construct them even though some of the other cities should be eligible(they have workshop and transmogrifier).Again, am I missing something or is something wrong with the game?

If you could help me i would appreciate it,so far Hasbro hasn't even answered me.

I can honestly say I've only played the Lalande game once, but these are actually fundamental civ questions.

1)
    quote:

@;Living Wage
    @PEDIAIMPROVE50
    Makes four unhappy citizens content in each of your cities
    (3 after the discovery of the Collective government).

Basically, Living Wage acts like a Hologram Arcade in every city, so therefore you don't need ot build any. Plus the workings of any existing ones are disabled.

2) As for this one, I can only relatye it to the original game. In the original game, after you build a regular factory (workshop), you gain the ability to build a number of other types of power facilities. One of these is a Hydro Plant. For a city to be able to have the option to build a Hydro Plant, you need river squares within the city radii. The morphic Generator is probably the rough equivelent of a hydro plant, so check to see if there are river squares in those cities where you can build the generator.

I hope that was clear enough.

Comment

Working...
    X