Anybody want to help practice MP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want to help practice MP?

Going to Apolycon, and I'm woefully unprepared for MP.

Dominae kindly gave me a tutorial the other day... trying to get a game going with Arrian and Arnelos right now in the Gamespy lobby.

Any help over the upcoming week would be much appreciated.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

I would be a case of blind leading the blind.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I'd be down
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Arrian, Arnelos and I are playing a game right now... I'll post when we do another.

We are all friggin blind.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

what's it called? I'll sneak in maybe
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

/me looks up five hours later...

WHEW. That's fun!

Towards the end, Arrian actually said: "Just a few more turns..."

Comment

Darn, I missed it.

Let me know when you schedule another one.
              And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

We're playing a continuation for a couple of hours midday today.

I'd be up for another game tonight!

Comment

I'm only available from 9:30pm EST onward this evening...

Comment

rah's trying to get a game set up, he uses direct IP

we could get a rather large game going... PM me, I'll check around 9:30 EST to see how many we can get, maybe we could do a gathering storm vs. game

Comment

It'd probably be 4vs4 if we get the crowd we had Saturday night

Comment

I'm in for a game tonight...

Comment

I've got a game up: "Apolyton Royale". All welcome.

Comment

I just played in an FFA... I was kicking *ss, but was getting MAJOR grief for being too slow.

Any tips?

Comment

Don't worry about speed on the gamespy thing, everyone is concerned about rankings and you can't go up fast unless you play fast and win fast, just threaten to take the full time every time if they keep whining.

Comment

Working...
                              X