Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But for the Grace of God comments

Feel free to comment here.
    Fire and ice and death awaiting. But he was steel, he was steel.

I always figured there must have been at least a few Jews and Muslims and suchlike on the Unity.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Nice work. Please keep it coming. (You've also been nominated by an older member for the story contest.)
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Thank you. COnsidering my pace, and the scope of my intentions, I don't think I'll be able to finish my work within the time limits though. (Eventhough I don't intend to go into detail over EVERY little thing. But I wanted to explore the first contacts the colonists have with the world, where everything is new and strange, rather than a world where people are somewhat used to mindworms ands such. Oooh, I'm so looking forward to the first Mindworm Boils)

Comment

Glad to see you've started BFTGOG (nice acronym, eh?) again! I always love seeing and feeling how others see the characters in the SMAC pantheon.

Hydro

Comment

Glad to be back at it as well. I'm starting to get attached to Miriam, though I try to avoid 'whitewashing' her. She's a fundie cookie all right, but I try make her a human fundie cookie.

I look forward to the first meetings with other factions. Whoever it is, there'll be emotions flaring. (one thing that Firaxis can't help, but I always felt was a bit... odd. You meet someone you might know pretty well after being apart for decades, and you're all business. Of course SMAC is a TBS not a roleplaying game, but I'll be working that differently.)

Also note that if I can't defend things happening IC-ly, they won't happen. So no switching secret projects halfway. No spending toomuch energy reserves. No building,selling and rebuilding green buildings to get polution limit up, and SE choice changes are a major overhauls of society that can only be done so many times in a certain time.

Comment

I love your story Rand. Is there anyway I can subscribe to the thread so that I'm emailed when its updated. I don't check Apolyton very often.

Comment

Getting this up a bit so people know where to post their comments.

Comment

Working...
                X