Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Japanese Having Enough Sex?

June 23, 2006
    Japan: Sex, It's Just What the Doctor Ordered.
    (REUTERS)
    "Japanese people simply aren't having sex," Dr. Kunio Kitamura, a gynecologist and the director of the Japan Family Planning Association, told The Japan Times, adding that more sex is needed to reverse Japan's plummeting birthrate. He spoke after an association survey of 936 people between the ages of 16 and 49 showed that 31 percent had not had sex for more than a month "for no particular reason." Last year, Japan's fertility rate — the average number of children a woman bears in her lifetime — fell to an all-time low of 1.25. Demographers say a rate of 2.1 is needed to keep a population from declining.
    Apparently not.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Well if it's for the good of the country................
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Judging by stuff I have seen on the internet, they don't seem to know how to do it properly
      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
        Judging by stuff I have seen on the internet, they don't seem to know how to do it properly
        qft
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I can help! I can help!
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

yeah, sign me up, too.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
              yeah, sign me up, too.

Are you hoping for a :

Smokin' Japanese Babe
              ?

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1995 CD release of "Far-Out Son Of Lung And The Ramblings Of A Madman" on Discogs.
              Attached Files
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It just isn't the same without the deep full-body scar tissue.

seriously, not to threadjack, but do you recommend, molly? never heard this one.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                  It just isn't the same without the deep full-body scar tissue.

seriously, not to threadjack, but do you recommend, molly? never heard this one.

Oh yeah. 'Far Out' is groovy.

Not as funkified as 'Papua New Guinea' but a great blissed out floaty vibe.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

actually, I think I have far out........ on my computer ( posting this from my roomate's )

Papua New Guinea - nu:tone remix

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC SORRY
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Indeed.

Smokin' Japanese babes:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Don't worry, I'm helping to bring up their average, one Japanese ex-pat at a time.
                        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

ON TOPIC

To be honest, I am quite saddened to see this happen to Japan. However, it's not just a japanese problem. Most developed countries face it, and many non-developed ones, as well...
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Population crisis? Yes. "Not getting laid" crisis? Hardly. That's more of a 'Poly crisis.
                            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I think we were all talking about the population crisis...
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X