Augustus Caesar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augustus Caesar

So what happens to the end-of-game score rankings in Warlords? Who will take the place currently held by Augustus?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Nothing,
    ... WHO could be greater? They won't change that as it will go under their radar. If that's who you are in the game and you don't measure up, you'll just go down in mediocrity. Extra incentive, there.

Comment

Marcus Aurelius

What I really want to know is that who used to above Augustus. In Sulla's gameplay example preview based on a pre-release version, he mentioned that acheived a rank of Augustus Caesar at the end of the game but mentions in passing that there are some higher!

Mystery!
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

The highest rank should be Canaan Banana.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I can't remember: is Otto von Bismark on the list?

Comment

Naw, not Conan (that barbarian). How about Groo (that other barbarian)?

You can't do that! He's already a civ LEADER!

Comment

If you score really really high you can attain DrSpike ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by Prussia
                I don't think so, but Churchill is, who is also being introduced in Warlords.

Comment

The top rank is going to be George W. Bush - that's why he wasn't included as a playable leader in Warlords, despite being an obvious choice.

Comment

No GWB is reserved for players who somehow manage to get a negative score.

Comment

Originally posted by Badtz Maru
                      The top rank is going to be George W. Bush - that's why he wasn't included as a playable leader in Warlords, despite being an obvious choice.
                      LOL!

Lord help us. Which is exactly what I said back in 2000 . . . when he was, uhum, "elected."
                      One of these days I'll make 501 posts, and you won't have to look at my silly little diplomat anymore.
                      "Oh my God, what a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?"

Comment

Obviously, GWB is not going to be included at all! It would be as divisive as giving religions different characteristics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
                          Obviously, GWB is not going to be included at all! It would be as divisive as giving religions different characteristics.
                          Wrong. It would be far, far more divisive.

"The human race would have perished long ago if its preservation had depended only on the reasoning of its members." - Rousseau
                          "Vorwärts immer, rückwärts nimmer!" - Erich Honecker
                          "If one has good arms, one will always have good friends." - Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by CarnalCanaan

Wrong. It would be far, far more divisive.

I'm not so sure I agree. At this point the vast majority of people have come to a consensus on Bush. I don't think it would be divisive, for that reason. Four years ago? Even two? You bet. But with Nixonian approval ratings, how divisive would it really be?
                            One of these days I'll make 501 posts, and you won't have to look at my silly little diplomat anymore.
                            "Oh my God, what a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?"

Comment

Originally posted by rjwoer
                              I'm not so sure I agree. At this point the vast majority of people have come to a consensus on Bush. I don't think it would be divisive, for that reason. Four years ago? Even two? You bet. But with Nixonian approval ratings, how divisive would it really be?
                              Well, what about next year? The point is that you don't mess with anything current or where the cement hasn't dried yet.
                              Large groups of right-leaning, evangelical christians still support him, and in the media they are almost(?) as bad in their oh-so-holy self-righteousness as radical muslims (though not as violent).

Comment

Working...
                              X