Breaking news on MSNBC: "Radical Black Muslims Busted in Terror Plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news on MSNBC: "Radical Black Muslims Busted in Terror Plot

They were going to blow up the Sears Tower and a Federal Bldg in Miami.

Americans! Blacks! Muslims!

This is going to be interesting. Must have been thier childhoods, poor things. Working with Bin Laden! Check out MSNBC.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

ZOMFG !

And the only one who actually did blow up a building was white.

???
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

That's the spirit! I'm going to enjoy this.

Comment

Islam is a religion of peace no matter how many times Muslims will try to fly planes through buildings
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

kumbaya

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
            Islam is a religion of peace no matter how many times Muslims will try to fly planes through buildings
            These fellas weren't going to use planes. Apparently explosives but it was just in the planning stage. Still, there were arrests in Miami and Chicago.

Comment

Kudos to the "religion of peace" ! May it glorify and exalt itself by attempting to exterminate creative civilisations ! May the sons of the religions of peace spread peace around the world by such acts of peace , may the glory of God exalt them and may they enjoy their 72 virgins ( I wonder - are the virgins Arabic virgins , or are they black virgins if the believer is black , or is every ethnic group proportionally represented in the virgin population of heaven ? ) !

Comment

by black muslims are we talking Nation of Islam ilk here or actual Sunni Muslims?
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                  by black muslims are we talking Nation of Islam ilk here or actual Sunni Muslims?
                  They seem to be some wierd cult that blends Islam and Christianity (gods help us!). If they were included in the Illuminati game I think they would count toward the Discordian victory condition.
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

When I hear "radical black muslims" I think of break dancers.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
                      ZOMFG !

And the only one who actually did blow up a building was white.

???
                      Yeah,
                      Blacks whites and Muslims were all involved in Terror in the recent past.
                      Therefore they can´t be trusted to govern the USA, so the only solution can be, to let the hispanics run the country
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I for one welcome our new Mexican overlords.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                          I for one welcome our new Mexican overlords.

-Arrian
                          You did pay them the "welcoming fee" right?
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Just saw CNN and they interviewed "Brother Corey"

Seven men concocted a plot to "kill all the devils we can," starting by blowing up Chicago's Sears Tower, according to charges in a federal indictment revealed Friday.
                            Blah

Comment

Clearly the US is one giant breeding ground and safehouse for terrorists. The only sensible thing for us in Canada to do is get hysterical about it and seal our borders.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                              X