Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL PRAISE AMAZON! >< Man I love Amazon.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL PRAISE AMAZON! >< Man I love Amazon.....

I think I've sent most of my recreational budget to amazon latley..... I am a voracious reader and just buying tons of chea paper backs... just bought city of villains.

City of Villains is a MMORPG which costs $15.00 a month... I just got it for $17.00 off Amazon, which includes a free month... so I paid $2.00 for a copy of city of villains.. I should get it in 4 or 5 days.

>< How I love thee Amazon.... who let me buy cheap### books and software....

I do too. Not sure it's an appropriate OG thread though.

Comment

I dislike MMOs that force you to pay for the game and then pay monthly fees as well. The only reason I play Eve Online now is they gave me the first 14 days free without requiring me to purchase the game. I liked, I then started paying.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

CoV gives you 17 day free trials .

Comment

Shame that it sucks in longevity terms really.

Comment

And that you have to pay for the initial free days.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You don't need to pay a cent for the 17 day free trial, or even have a CD of the game. As far as I know, you don't even need to give a credit card.

Comment

Got you now. I'm having a slow day.

Comment

You mean that isn't usual?

Comment

My lightning-fast wit is normally so sharp that not only can I understand the intricacies of someones post, but can also predict their response.

Comment

Including this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                        You don't need to pay a cent for the 17 day free trial, or even have a CD of the game. As far as I know, you don't even need to give a credit card.
                        You don't? Where do you sign up for that?

Nevermind, it's too late, I'm not home enough to take full advantage of that offer anyway
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                            Naturally.
                            Looks like you didn't predict Adagio was going to crosspost with you.

Comment

I never claimed omnipotence.

Comment

Working...
                              X