Port Royale 2: Where is my wife??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
    Okay, I'm working on my first game of Port Royale 2, so I don't really know what I'm doing yet. I could use a hint.

I'm playing as an English trader out of San Juan. I'm married to the Governor's daughter there --but she's run off with some guardman to somewhere within 1 day's travel of Sasne (sp? -- a town on the Yucatan.) The Governor has charged me with the task of finding her.

Okay, so I've sailed to Sasne, checking out the nearby coastlines. I've check in the inn. No luck. I set sail to the southwest, checking all the towns and inns, all the way around the Gulf to the Florida Keys. I've sailed the other way, also checking out coastlines, towns (especially the inns) all the way to Margarite.

I'm at a loss as to why I can't find her or where to look for her next.

Any suggestions??
    You are looking for a little wine bottle that will be floating in the water around that town it says and it will be about one day away from the town. It wont be near the shore but out further in the ocean.

The bottle will have a note and a map in it showing a place with a X. when you find out where it is and you get there an english ship will attack you.

Once you have defeated the ship you will find your wife floating on a raft where you were attacked

Comment

That was an astonishingly helpful first post, albeit nearly six years late.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X