Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush sings "Sunday bloody sunday"

Pretty well done.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Cool
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Well if anyone would be able to put such feeling into a song like that, it'd be Bush. You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!?".

Comment

They should have used the "Muslim Rave Party" as audience though
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I've heard that piece years ago already. Old news.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
            Well if anyone would be able to put such feeling into a song like that, it'd be Bush. You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!?".
            A massacre? Ugh. I'm not playing that again.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
            X