Exchanging maps in games with several maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchanging maps in games with several maps

I hope you know what I'm talking about. a good example is the fantasy world.

whenever I exchange the maps with an AI opponent, only the maps of the world I'm currently o will be exchanged

fantasy world: when I'm in the sky world and exchange the map with an AI opponent, only the sky maps will be exchanged but not the underground maps for example

has anyone else ever experienced this? is it fixed in the patch 1.1?

It's not a bug, it's a feature! You're hoping to complete your map of Funestis, especially the territory of the nasty Ponn Jahr, but you don't want to give away the massive assault base you're building right over their heads until after you launch your massive space attack. (I'm guessing this is how their game designers were thinking)

Dave

Comment

but why isn't it optional then? I still think it's a bug...

Comment

I have the patch. Yet I suffer this buggish behavior.

Comment

behaviou? I think it'S nt any behaviour it's just a silly bug!

but thank you for your reply, I thought I'd be alone with my problem!

Comment

Well, I agree with Dave. I think I'll change my opinion. Andz, if you were playing a multiplayer game this restriction would become fundamental! Since human players can be much more diabolic than AI...

Comment

are we 3 the only ones who have recognized that bug/feature? I'd really like to hear more opinions!

Comment

Working...
              X