Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth 18

Here we are, starting our newest PBem on an earth scenario

I couldnt setup the player orders based on GMT cause the scenario doesnt allow me to do this, but here is the players and it respective order

Metaliturtle (Chinese - Qin) [mr.mark.andersen at gmail dot com]
    nugog (Romans - Caesar) [matt_christa_inalice at hotmail dot com]
    Femme (Persia - Cyrus) [femme.nz at hotmail dot com]
    phbreng (Japan - Tokugawa) [phbreng at gmail dot com]
    RobWorham (German) [robworham at hotmail dot com]
    Makahlua (Incan) [makahlua at gmail dot com]
    ChrisiusMaximus (Americans - Roosevelt) [chrisiusmaximus at gmail dot com]

ready and set and going

For all those that still have doubts about how pbem games works here is the steps:

1 - Receive the email with the save game
    2 - open the save game
    3 - play your turn
    4 - end your turn
    5 - exit civ
    6 - go to ...\Sid Meier´s Civilization 4\Civ4Saves\Pbem\New Noob Pbem\
    7 - sent the turn file to the next player by mail

the map: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=134245
    Last edited by phbreng; June 15, 2006, 08:52.

first turn played and sent to metaliturtle

Comment

4000 BC to nugog!

Happy PBEMmin'
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Just want to mention that my email address is incorrect. It should read femme.nz ta hotmail tod com.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

4000BC to Femme!

Glad it was your email addres that was wrong - thought I was being really stoopid!
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

sorry bout that femme... everything is ok now

Comment

I sent Femme the save game to her correct email address - so we should be all good!
              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

recieved played and sent

hey ppl, i noticed i got problems with the name... the name of the game isnt the one i was wanting to put it... how do i change it? anyone knows? already went on game details but didnt worked.

it went like this cause i set a another pbem on the same day with that name and didnt noticed the failure... (nothing that affect gameplay, sure)

if any of you know how to change the output file name, tell me...

gl all

Comment

Sorry don't know how to change the name.

I'm just glad Femme got the save file - hadn't seen a response and thought I'd stuffed up on the first round!!

Comment

You need to go into game details i think and enter your admin password, then i think you can change the game name
                    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Sent to Makahlua

Good luck folks and folkesses !!
                      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Sorry folks, I didn't realise I had to post when I receive the turn email. Oops! You can probably tell that this is my first PBEM
                        Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

No worries FeMme - we were all newbies ourselves at one point

4k BC headed to CM
                          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

with MT now 3960bc

Good luck everyone
                            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by FeMme
                              Sorry folks, I didn't realise I had to post when I receive the turn email. Oops! You can probably tell that this is my first PBEM
                              actually you need to post when u send the file to next player..

dont worry bout noobness... its my secon pbem

Comment

Working...
                              X