Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Sage of Forgotten Garbage(LAZ), will our noses ever be sore from the stench again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Sage of Forgotten Garbage(LAZ), will our noses ever be sore from the stench again?

Knicker sniffering as my hobby I have experienced a sudden drop in material lately. Is it the summer and the holidays or is it the new laundry our dorm got, I'm not sure. Either way, being something of a fan of Laz' HF-threads I've always kept in mind that there is a safe haven, a Shangri-La to satisfy my PASSION. Unfortenately it seems that the mold covered gates to the dump have been shut and the great river of fith has dried out.

I'm getting desperate here.

What is it oh Apollo of Historical Fith, The Great Sage of Forgotten Garbage, will our noses ever be sore from the stench again?

- yours truly,
    your humble servant,
    laurentius d'helsinki

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The latest crap:

Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Here, here.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

bump

Comment

Heres something for all you thirsty!

The History Articles List Period I - The Ancient Age (pre-500 BCE) Heaven Can Wait by Stefan Haertel (14 Jul 04) The Egyptian New Kingdom Army by Knight-Dragon (13 Aug 03) The Servants in the Place of Truth by Knight-Dragon (16 Aug 03) The Hittite Army 1600-717 BC by Cimbri (14 Aug 03) The...

Look for articles written by "Kafka2"

- Paul Valery

Comment

Funnily enough, I'm currently working on the research that will probably turn into a "Filth" piece. It's going to be on the early colonial history of North America. This one's taking time because I'm steering clear of the well-known stuff and heading for real obscurities wherever possible.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Incidentally, the reason why I use the name "Kafka2" at CFC is because I tried to register as "Kafka's dick" while too drunk to be left in control of my own fingers.

Comment

You mean when you tried to change your nick into Bugs2 it came out as Bugs ****ing Bunny?
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I wonder whats the story behind Ron Jeremy

- Paul Valery

Comment

He was a hairy fat bloke with a long penis, I believe. Lack of actual historical significance rules him out of "Filth" coverage at present, but I've not yet given up hope of him running for President on a Democrat ticket.

Comment

Laz, my dear.

I've taken the enermous task of compiling all of your HF articles into one big word file (much to my own amusement). Now I would hope you could help me with the arctecle order and some typos. So far, I have 115 pages of material from about 20 theads in both Apo&CivFannatics in 1.5 line spacing. Will you help me?

- Paul Valery

Comment

Laz has a PM
                        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Thank you MR. Fabulous

- Paul Valery

Comment

You're welcome, Laz groupie
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

He could pick a worse person to fixate on.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X