Players and play order:
    phbreng (Japan - Tokugawa) GMT -3
    Makahlua (Incan) GMT -5
    Metaliturtle (Chinese - Qin) GMT -6
    RobWorham (German) GMT +12
    Femme (Persia - Cyrus) GMT +12
    nugog (Romans - Caesar) GMT +12
    ChrisiusMaximus (Americans - Roosevelt) GMT +1

If you are interested in playing it, post here, so we can mantain contact...

If you people think 8 human players would be too much, we can put some of them on AI. Any others ideas are welcome, but it have to be on Earth Scenario

And put the civilization u would like to play

c ya ppl

ACtual Map winning the vote: Earth 18 civs
    Last edited by phbreng; June 14, 2006, 22:58.

Count me in mate!! I'll think about Civ when I finish work
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Can you reserve a space for FeMme. I'm sure she will be interested. I will get her to confirm in 3 hours max!
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Yes, he knows me well! Please sign me up

I would like to be Cyrus of Persia if possible please.
        Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Just thought I'd better let you know that FeMme and I are married.

If it is a problem for the two of us to be in the same game I will drop out.

If everything is OK I'd like to be Freddy of Germania please

Comment

Are we using the realistic earth map with correct starting positions and accurate resource placement?

Comment

About you 2 being married its no problem to me....

im ingenuos and i believe people

just kidding, but theres n problem, as long as you 2 play fair, what i think it will happen

About the Map, i was going to use the Earth map that comes with the vanilla game.

If theres a better map to use send me the link and ill check it to see what map we will use

Waht u 2 think about the max numbers of players? do we wait for the 6 ppl that is left?

Comment

Here it is mate

and here with an accompanying thread

As requested by some users, here is my Earth map with all the 18 civs unlocked, in their starting locations.

It rocks!!!

I'd say we should wait for other players for a week maybe?

Comment

Ok, then we have 3 options for the maps:

Earth (the one that comes with civilization)
                  Earth with 18 civs (Same as the civ original, but with all civs)
                  Earth 180x87 (Another improved earth map with all civs)

Then lets do this. All people that want o play this pbem Post here with the civilizations you would like to play and the map you would prefer (may be random now), so we will go by democracy.

I vote for Earth (Romans)
                  Reason: This map starts with all civilizations on the old world, so the americas would be totally uncolonized and a nice place to fight for.

all add you all to my messengers so we may set up the game better

About how much players, i would like to have at least 5 (me and 4 more), if in 1 week we dont get enough ppl, maybe we could wait a few more days, and then start the game with the people that are avaiable
                  Last edited by phbreng; June 9, 2006, 13:50.

Comment

I vote for Earth with 18 civs (German)

Comment

robworham ta hotmail tod com

GMT +12

Comment

I would also like to use the Earth 18 civs map, it is very realistic and I think it will be more of a challenge for us. I would still like to be Cyrus of Persia if possible.

My email is femme.nz ta hotmail dot com (GMT +12)

I am happy to wait a bit for more players to join but am no worried if just the 3 of us end up playing.
                        Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

as your using a map with 18 civs are there any American ones available ? Id be interested in playing the US
                          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

so we are 4 now..

3 votes for earth 18 civs... if no one else appears until wednesday (14/06), we will start only us

ChrisiusMaximus , i need your email and GMT

c ya soon
                            Last edited by phbreng; June 11, 2006, 16:47.

Comment

Any map (random)

email is

mr.mark.andersen ta gmail tod com
                              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
                              X