Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my nick @gmail.com

could i have Roosevelt
    Last edited by ChrisiusMaximus; June 14, 2006, 16:26.
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Hey metali, im afradi this scenario doesnt accept random civs... ill try to see it, but choose one civ first, if random works, ill put random for you

Chrisuis: and the GMT?

Comment

What settings/difficulty are you looking at playing on?

I have never played a PBEM before, but would be very interested.

I may be able to rouse up another player as well, not a Apolytoner though. It would also mean there would be 4 Jaffa's playing.

Would love to get involved, but would need some help with the technical setup stuff
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Sorry

Should have said the following:

a) I'm a reasonably novice player

b) I'd like to be Caeser if possible (ie if I can join in)

c) email matt_christa_inalice at hotmail dot com
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Ooo, an Earth PBEM

a) middle-of-the-road player

b) Inca or Aztec just to give CM some competition in the Americas

c) makahlua TA gmail TOD com
            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

If I have to choose, how about Qin
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Makahlua
                Ooo, an Earth PBEM

a) middle-of-the-road player

b) Inca or Aztec just to give CM some competition in the Americas

c) makahlua TA gmail TOD com
                Im sure we will get along just fine

My GMT is +1
                A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Now we are 7 players... ill try to setup the game tonight, but i have some exams today and maybe i wont be able to do it...

Until there:
                  Metaliturtle, Nugog, Makahlua, send me your GMT so i can proper setup the play order

c ya soon

PS: Hey metali, how r things going for you on Smelly pbem?

Comment

I and MT are both in CDT, which is currently GMT -5

And flip me to Inca, if you've not setup yet - should be an interestign challenge ^^
                    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

I am in NZ, which is GMT +12.

So to confirm that we are using the Earth with 18 civs map?

I'll have to download it tonight.

Comment

We have to download the map?
                        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Umm - I think so, but I know sod all about this kind of stuff.

I'm sure phbreng will inform us after his exams.

Good luck with those too phreng!

Comment

Drop me an email if you are still looking for players & don't mind a total noob. I have never played by email before & have been playing solo at noble level. Just so I know what I'm getting into, what are expectations about timeframe for sending on to next, etc. I don't especially care what civ, just thought I'd try it out - Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 6164atwaet1asf
                              Drop me an email if you are still looking for players & don't mind a total noob. I have never played by email before & have been playing solo at noble level. Just so I know what I'm getting into, what are expectations about timeframe for sending on to next, etc. I don't especially care what civ, just thought I'd try it out - Thanks!
                              sorry men, but u got a little late... already setted up the game and sent the first turn...

maybe next pbem...

the pbem tracker

For those that never played pbem i put a what to do on the tracker thread.

About the map, im not sure, but i think you need to download the map. the links are also on the tracker

gg for all

Comment

You know - I should have probably asked this before but......................

What speed & difficulty are we playing on?

And to realy show my complete n00bness in PBEM's - do these even count in a PBEM?

Comment

Working...
                                X