GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

my email is

aroeira (ta) ism (tod) com (tod) br
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I sure am in. I'm fine with any leader, so if people choose random, so will I.

I have bad news btw; in 3 weeks I will be gone to a vacation trip for 14 days. I wouldn't want to take a replacement during the crucial ancient time.

Any news about turn order? Let's organize it in a strict east-to-west order wrt playing time, that's even more important since there will be many players.

Comment

good idea,

I am GMT +10

Comment

I'm GMT - 3
            RIAA sucks
            The Optimistas

Comment

As previously stated, but for clarity again -

FeMme and I are both (obviously) GMT +12
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Right, well I'll be Louis XIV and my email is femme.nz ta hotmail tod com and I am +12GMT.
                Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Hey guys, sorry about the long time without posting, but the university is draining my brain these days...

I read on a post before that i would be the one setting up the game... is that still going to happen, or someone else took the lead?

About that, the thing is that if it happens that we need a replacement player, then maybe i wont have enough time these days to do that... but its ok to me...

My civ can me setted up to Random-Random (i like random challenges)

GMT -3 (just as aro)

About the game setup:

I have a suggestion to make.. we are 8 people, and we have some that live on the same country, the why not make teams of 2?

Ill check the posts and describe how the teams would work...

Any other setup is fine to me, so u decide...

tell me what you think about the teams of 2...

Comment

maybe the teams could be :

phbreng/Aro
                    Rasputin/Sir Ralph
                    Robworhan/Femme
                    Smelly/Strudo

-----------

i think we need confirmation from Sir Ralph and Strudo, since i only saw one post of each one on this thread..

Maybe this weekend an may be able to give a start on this one, and send mail to everyone to get their confirmation, mails, and GMTs

Comment

I'm not too fond of team games. Diplomacy comes somewhat short due to locked alliances. I strongly prefer the conservative way, making and breaking situational alliances.

And I confirmed my participation a few posts above.

Comment

Me neither thanks, that would mean I wouldn't get to slice and dice FeMme with my scimitars. Oooops, I mean, I wouldn't get to trade peacefully with her and live in pure harmony!!
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I feel in the same way... Lets the game define our ways
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas

Comment

Teams wouldnt bother me, but as my first attempt at PBEM i think solo is good.

Comment

I´d like to join as well, if the game didn´t start already
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

ok then... no teams..

Sorry Data, but i think more than 8 players would be too much... but if anyone give up you are on the top of the list

Comment

Working...
                                X