Guts vs. Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guts vs. Balls

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below . . .

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Re: Guts vs. Balls

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below . . .

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject.

umm..probably wouldnt have to repeat that scene but once though.............................
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Likely not.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Comment

You might survive having balls, but I'm not sure having guts
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

ill have to use these
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

You might survive having balls, but I'm not sure having guts
              Nah, I don't thing the balls option is survivable.

I think it will lead to dick and body parting company

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What?

Comment

After you show guts, I doubt you can ever have balls or vice versa so it is inclusive. Thanks for the clear up!
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Reminds me of a similar one:

Being good: Having breakfast in bed with your girlfriend.

Being evil: Telling your wife to make it for the two of you.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Comment

I suspect some Apolytoners don't have guts, nor balls anyway.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I would have neither, to be quite honest.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              I would have neither, to be quite honest.

you're honest
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X