What's the deal with truck stops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal with truck stops?

Why is that the place for gay sex? Are truckers gay? I thought that was the place to find skanky hookers? I'm confused.

You know what kind of pisses me off? This gay governor has a wife and 2 children. I hate gay people taking our women. . That's why there aren't enough women for the rest of us. You don't see lesbos with husbands do you? Well there may be a few cases of this, but for the most part you don't.

So what exactly happens at these truck stops? I think gay people have it lucky. They can find gay sex easy. Sex does not come easy for us heterosexual types. I can't just go to a truck stop and find a woman to put out for me (not without paying cash at least).

But I admit, this is one aspect of american culture I'm not familiar with. I also heard similar things about highway reststops. Why is this? Is there some underground code or something?

B♭3

Comment

Well you have to ask yourself why the gays dress like truckers and bikers as well, not just why they hang out at truck stops.... they dress like them as well.

Where do you go to find yourself a big dude with lots of hair and oil on himself, the office? NO. They're truckers. And truckers take it in the butt, that's also why.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I dress à la Datajack only
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Un-f**king-believable! This story has simply ruined my view of truckers. The truckers union ought to sue for defamation.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

They're everywhere.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Gays? Or Truckers?
              B♭3

Comment

Yepper.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm very concerned about this poof fixation, Dis
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Have you noticed that lately? I think he wants to be a Vegas showgirl.

Comment

Dis, they are everywhere

Attached Files
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Have you noticed that lately? I think he wants to be a Vegas showgirl.
                        What do you mean : "want"?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

This thread is revolting..

/me hangs head in shame walking away, picking up cell phone, calling Ted Striker and asking him what he would do for a Kit Kat at a Truck Stop
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                          X