[PBEM] EU1092AD Setup (full)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PBEM] EU1092AD Setup (full)

I will edit this first post according to our agreement to setup this game.

Since we have already 5 players we'll not recruit more to prevent lag

We'll use it to discuss the remaining options.

The actual settings are:
    • Patch 1.61
    • Europa 1092 with EE3 mod as introduced by NicodaMax.
    • Noble
    • Minor states only (AI will have the big guns and remaining minors)
    • Epic speed

Player choose their nations as detailled below.

We also need each other's email and time slot (to define game order):
    • RobWorham (robworham at yahoo dot com) (NZT) (England)
    • Leuenberg (samuel . barbaud at gmail . com) (CET) (Castille-Leon)
    • LotharTheSwede (ronnykriste at yahoo dot co dot uk) (GMT) (Sweden)
    • NicodaMax (jaguarda at vtr dot net) (EST) (Prussia)
    • Platypus Rex (platrex at gmail dot com) (PST) (Scotland)
    Last edited by Leuenberg; May 25, 2006, 09:44.
    Better than playing blitz chess and piano simultaneously: Warcraft III

I see that my motherland is represented in this scenario. I pray You all will let me take on the challenge of representing it and wish I can give us a grander destiny than the more modest place we have in today's rl.

The Grand Swedish Empire from days long forgotten, in all it's glory once more..

Comment

gmt

ronnykriste at yahoo dot co dot uk

Question:Are we using the unique units as well?

It is here! The much fabled UU pack has arrived. You can get the download at: http://files.filefront.com/EE3_UU_Packzip/;4686185;;/fileinfo.html The credits for the graphics are: Hell's Angel- Welsh Longbow Jouda - Almogavar Bornaparte - Hussite Inf bhiita - Calatrava Knight, HRE...

Comment

GMT +12 ( NZST ) (New Zealand Standard Time (Apparently ))

robworham at yahoo dot com

Personally I don't mind if you play the Swedes
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

I'm also OK for each of us choosing a civ, howether there should be a global agreement on who choose what, otherwise we'll go back to random.

The UU may add flavor to the game, but I'm fearing adding more mods could decrease the stability. I will download them also and play a few hours. This decision could be taken at the last moment.

First post updated with your time slot and player order sorted accordingly.

Comment

jaguarda at vtr dot net
            UTC-4 (same as EST)
            Random civ is fine by me
            "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
            Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
            Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
            Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

I did a bit of homework for the list of minor civs, here they are sorted by order of power at the first turn of the game:
              • Gustav II Adolf [Agg/Org] Sweden 372
              • Henry VIII [Ind/Fin England 371
              • Jan III Sobieski [Exp/Org] Poland 371
              • Vytautas [Agg/Exp] Lithuania 365
              • Robert the Bruce [Agg/Org] Scotland 351
              • Frederick II [Phi/Agg] Prussia 351
              • Ferdinand III [Agg/Spi] Castille-Leon 348
              • Leonardo Loredano [Fin/Org] Venice 348
              • Wenceslaus I [Phi/Spi] Serbia 348
              • Jaume I [Spi/Cre] Aragon 345

You will notice Lothar that Gustav II is almost in the big league with Henry VIII & Jan III.

But I'm still OK with you taking him as long as all the other players do.

I would suggest that everybody pick a choice in this list and if there is any disagreement we will go for random.

Also one question regarding the pace: This scenario is best played in epic mode, to keep the medieval feel. But it could be a bit long for the builders players.

What's your opinion ?

Comment

I wouldn't mind being England, but if someone else would like it I'd be happy with another nation.

I'll post my final choice once I've had a more in depth look.

Cheers
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

OK Guys, first thread updated according your feedback. I added our nation choices on the list.

Nicoda, Platypus, we're only missing your opinion to start now.

Are you willing to chose a nation (like Rob I could change if one would like to take Prussia) ?

Are you OK with the game speed ?

Also a question about random mode: How could one setup this mode in PBEM ?

Comment

platrex at gmail dot com (-8 PST, but I work nights)

Prussia

settings good
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Settings are fine with me (including speed). My civ choice would be:

Robert the Bruce [Agg/Org] Scotland 351

Or alternatively (in case Scots are already taken)

Ferdinand III [Agg/Spi] Castille-Leon 348
                      "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
                      Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
                      Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
                      Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Great guys

I edit the first post with a summary of the settings and will launch the game tonight (around 23 CET).

I DO hope that we'll be able to play at a greater pace than the one we had to set up everything

Comment

And of course from now on, use the tracker thread.

Whish all of us a good game

Comment

Working...
                          X