Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the good times roll! Does American Dad suck or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the good times roll! Does American Dad suck or what?

I can't see the merit in American Dad. Why not just make more episodes of Family Guy? It's not like anyone who watches American Dad doesn't already watch Family Guy, and there's no doubt which show is superior.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

People with a Snakes on a Plane avatar have no right to state their opinions.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Primetime Cartoons suck

'cept for Simpsons
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Family Guy: great show, or THE GREATEST show?
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

greater show
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

SPAM TIME
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

When is it not?
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

SPAM
                SPAM
                SPAM
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

SPAM
                  SPAM
                  SPAM

Comment

The Simpsons > first run Family Guy > Futurama > King of the Hill > new Family Guy > Sticking a fork in your eye > American Dad
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

The fact that you rated King of the Hill higher than sticking a fork in your eye invalidates your opinion on any matter of substance.

Comment

BLOOP

Comment

Also, the Simpsons now is... just not good... and I'm not sure if the older, better stuff can raise it up enough for it to be better than everything else.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'd speculate that American Dad is going to be replaced next season by new episodes of Futurama. Due to DVD sales, new episodes were being made for Adult Swim, but now that they're made, Fox wants them.

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X