Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the good times roll! Does American Dad suck or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone else makes a good times roll thread, I'm going to virtually kick their ass.

Comment

Thems fighting words.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

American Dad is crappy. Both Family Guy and Futurama are much, much better.

Comment

some of them were pretty good. I especially liked the ones when they went to Saudi Arabia.

Comment

This is one of the few threads where Ted actually makes sense
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
              The fact that you rated King of the Hill higher than sticking a fork in your eye invalidates your opinion on any matter of substance.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                If someone else makes a good times roll thread, I'm going to virtually kick their ass.
                But everybody else is doing it!
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

American Dad does suck. It's just crap.

Comment

Working...
                  X