Is this for real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this for real?

So? KH, this should be right up your alley.

This seems to be legit - it was even aired by Fox News of all people

(don't worry, it's nothing dirty, it's about alternative energy....really! )
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Guess that it was aired some 47 days ago
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

worth a try i suppose

Comment

Ninja Battle Mode!!!!!!!!!!11
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm in disbelief.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

no dude

that IS Ninja Battle Mode
            I swear to god it is
            Monkey!!!

Comment

This website is for sale! hytechapps.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, hytechapps.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

$6995.00 for the generator, in case anybody's curious.

Patent info:

free patents, patent information, patent documents online, Espacenet, Espacenet, database, inventions, inventor, innovation, industry, ideas

-=Vel=-
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

It's all Bushys fault - according to the patent this fine product has been suppressed by oilcompanies for more than two years
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Why should it work on metal and not on skin? Chemical explanation?

Comment

It works that way because you wouldn't DARE touch the flame to your skin.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

It's a shame that inventions like these don't get the necessary backing to take off. Practical solutions like these are needed if we are to have sustainable energy in the future. Thankfully FOX news is here to give the media attention that such developers need in order to air their wares and make them commercially viable.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                        It's a shame that inventions like these don't get the necessary backing to take off.
                        From the video:

Now his company is developing a hummer for the U.S. military that can run on both water and gasoline.
                        If you can snag a defense contract you'll get all the financial backing you need.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

so is it for real or a joke?

I'm dense today.
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Only today ?- I doubt it

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Let me get this straight - he drove 100 miles on 4 ounces of water? That sounds a little farfetched to me. Why are the vehicles he's building hybrid vehicles? With a fuel consumption rate of 25 miles to the ounce he should have no problem keeping a full tank, or does he use the gasoline to power the electrolysis?

How much energy does the elctrolysis process require compared to the work produced by the vehicle? How does one store HHO? How stable is it and how volatile is it?
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                              X