Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently the US has no right to enforce it's borders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently the US has no right to enforce it's borders.

Are you freakin kidding me?!?!

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico - Mexico said Tuesday that it would file lawsuits in U.S. courts if National Guard troops on the border become directly involved in detaining migrants.
    This is absurd.
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

I wasn't aware our borders were being violated?

In any event, it's illegal to use the military for police duties in the U.S. under the Posse Comitatus Act.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

In any event, it's illegal to use the military for police duties in the U.S. under the Posse Comitatus Act.

Which is irrelevant, because the proposal [to use NG troops] is in a bill.

Comment

Let's build a series of old drive in movie style, outdoor projection screens across the Mexican border. We'll take illegal CRIMINALS(aliens) and torture them with live broadcasts on the screens 24/7.

If your not a U.S. citizen the only rights you have is the ones we choose to give you based on our own desires. Much of the world(Europe) may be gradually be buying some bizzare scheme of overbloated inherant human rights but the U.S. is not.

You are "other".

We are "us"

This is OUR country. US. MINE. NOT YOURS. If that is not acceptable, we have guns, we can and will employ violence.

I am all for deploying the actual military to protect our border from criminals.

You are the other.

We are better.

This is ours, go to hell.

Comment

Techinicality. I think that could be gotten around by the President calling it a state of emergency, via the insurrection act, or by congress passing a mandate.
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
            I am all for deploying the actual military to protect our border from criminals.
            It's a "civil" crime. You can't be jailed for crossing the border without papers. You just get fined and sent back.

BTW, I favor sending all immigrants and the decendents of immigrants back, so get the **** out of my country, kemosabe!
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Nah their descendants are fine, i'd even go so far as to say the immediate familly of those born here(per U.S. law, parents of children born here). We don't need to be barbarians.

However this is *OUR* country. MINE!!!!!!!!! No one has the right to tell us what the hell we do with what I own.

Greed is an American value.

Greed needs no justification or philosophical validation, violence serves to validare it just fine. Fortunatley, we have plenty of guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                No one has the right to tell us what the hell we do with what I own.

BS. We do it all the time. Stop thinking like a libertyrant.

Comment

Americans decide what we do in our country. I don't mind being told what to do by the goverment I (supposedly) have a say in. I don't feel opressed or insulted(yet-ask me again in 10 years).

I don't like some foreigner telling us what we should do.

Xenophobia is another(healthy) American value. Once again, the only justification it needs is violence.

Really ANYTHING can be justified by violence, but I wouldn't try to justify most things by it.

I don't mind justifying greed and xenophobia by violence though.

Comment

Mexico can kiss my ass.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ves, we tell foreigners what to do all the time.

Comment

Thats a different issue. It may well be hypocritical but thats another issue.

NO foreigner tells America what to do.

Comment

Get braced.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This is America damnit.

Foreigners, #### off!

Xenophobia is healthy.

Comment

America for Ameri-Indians!
                              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                              X