Al Gore on SNL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Gore on SNL

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Those damn glaciers!
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Brilliant
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

meh

yeah, trot Al Gore out there and have him say "lockbox" a few times, yeah that's hilarious...

Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny in... gosh... I don't know how long...

it's been years... probably since the time when Will Farrell was on the show. And even then, it was in decline.

nobody on the current cast is worth a damn, that's for sure
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Fiscal responsibility? What an insane idea.....

That really was fantastic though.

I was a huge Gore supporter in the fast and I still think his politics are brilliant... AND I respected him.

Then I learned his stock portfollio includes oil stocks :/..... still has good politics though.

I'd still vote for him in '08.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
            Fiscal responsibility? What an insane idea.....

That really was fantastic though.

I was a huge Gore supporter in the fast and I still think his politics are brilliant... AND I respected him.

Then I learned his stock portfollio includes oil stocks :/..... still has good politics though.

I'd still vote for him in '08.
            Yes, perhaps the tens of millions of people who have oil stocks in their portfolios shouldn't be executed out of hand as you have thought previously. A quick review of whether you thought they were cool before you found out that they owned oil stocks is in order.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              meh

yeah, trot Al Gore out there and have him say "lockbox" a few times, yeah that's hilarious...

Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny in... gosh... I don't know how long...

it's been years... probably since the time when Will Farrell was on the show. And even then, it was in decline.

nobody on the current cast is worth a damn, that's for sure
              They've actually got some decent talent on the show, like Chris Parnell and Amy Poeler. The trouble is trying to get the right chemistry in a show with a lot of turnover and insane deadlines. The show certainly has improved from earlier this season when the pregnancies of Poeler and Tina Fey wreaked havoc with the quality of the writing.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Your exaggerating. When you run your politics on a staunchly environmental platform and also constantly rail on oil interests......

He won’t run again but if he did, I’d still vote for him and not as a “best of the worst” option either. Gore would make a good president.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                  meh

The point is, Gore is more than willing to poke fun at himself. Something Jorge never would do.
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

It just shows Gore is so desperate for attention, he'll do anything.

And this is what, his second SNL appearance in the last couple years?

What a pathetic loser.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Is it his second?

Incidently, McCain appeared on SNL.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                        The point is, Gore is more than willing to poke fun at himself. Something Jorge never would do.
                        Not true! Bush has poked fun of himself lots of time. Just recently at the correspondents dinner, he did that routine with his double, making fun of his speech style.
                        'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                        G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Oh yeah. He took Colbert's poking fun with grace.

Comment

if not for Colbert the news would have been about what a good sport Bush was to poke fun at himself

wait.. because of the suckiness of our news system, that was what the news was about

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That was not profound.

Comment

Working...
                              X