Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vengeance Be Thy Name !

We will fight them on the beaches, but wed prefer the beaches to be theirs

One of Paddy the Scots mad mods see other recent threads for what gives and does what !

Me Americans
    Paddy Commonwealth

Netherlands, Chinese and Japan AI but all untied from any alliances, except Japan who are locked into war with Paddy and myself.

Going to have to tread carefully with the Chinese and Dutch
    Attached Files
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Vengence, to Chris, Jan 1942

May all be well and prosperous in the lands of America for this wonderous New Year of 1942.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Jan 42 to the Commonwealth

Contact made with the Dutch, we have achieved polite relations at this juncture Embassy opened.
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Well done, well done indeed.

Feb 42 to you.
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

The Chinese came demanding Jet prpulsion and I told em Hell No Way !!

We may have an enemy there soon

Comment

hehe, they wanted a tech from me as well

back at ya
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Back to you mate March 42

Comment

I am of the Horde.

Comment

April 42

Lots of Jap destroyers harrassing American oil fields, air force and navy managed to take out three of 6 in a pack , I imagine the survivore will retreat for the time being...

Comment

A new Alliance

almost forgot the news
                    Attached Files

Comment

nice work

back to you
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Several jap destroyers killed off this turn with ariel bombardment, looks like the Dutch been at em as well as they have a couple of listing destroyers out there.

chinese destroyers spotted in the southern ocean, still neutral to us at this time.

May 42 to the Commonwealth

Comment

no sign of the jappaman

save back at ya
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Nor here this turn, Dutchman must have cut off his destroyer task force

Back at ya June 42

Comment

that would be good value indeed

China has declared against the Dutch and the Commonwealth
                              ching paras have landed around my new estates...

jappa destroyers have arrived within Commonwealth waters

to Chris
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X