let the good times roll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let the good times roll?

I got laid off today. The budget cant afford a position like mine (20k a year). At least i got a surefire reference though. and a pile of money.

But i will have a job by next friday garunteed
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Try here.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

So....see anything of interest there?
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

If he has a guaranteed job by Friday then any help here is irrelevent. Besides, Monster.com is better.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Funny, didn't you just say how paranoid you were about getting fired the other day?

Talk about wrong attitude

Comment

i knew something was up, i could just feel it. seeing into the future doesnt cause the future
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

This reminds me of that TV show Quantum Leap.

Comment

Working...
              X