Reminder: Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: Contact

A quick reminder to all teams: NO out of game contact is allowed between teams on game-related matters, until you have met in-game. If you have any question about whether something would be allowed, Aeson and myself are glad to give our two cents, feel free to PM either or both of us.

Hmm.

Thanks
    Last edited by snoopy369; May 19, 2006, 10:01.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Teams are arranging minimap trades already, eh?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Has this been an issue? Or is this more of the friendly "don't forget!" kind of reminder?
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
        Teams are arranging minimap trades already, eh?
        A bit useless with the way Civ4 handles the minimaps, no?
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

roger godger
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

No problem from Sarantium.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
            X