Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is my middle mouse scroll/button not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still isn't working very well. oh well. eventually I'll get a new mouse.

I use the middle scroll button alot. For games such as civ4 and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      www.apple.com
      What an excellent idea. If you can't fix the button... ignore the problem by getting rid of the button.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        my mouse is balless.

but the middle mouse scroll button is mechanical. If only I could figure out how to take my mouse apart. It's an optical mouse, and not really designed to be taken apart.
        Attached Files
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

What an excellent idea. If you can't fix the button... ignore the problem by getting rid of the button.
          Meanwhile, Lorizael is astonished that men have indeed walked on the moon...
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Could it possibly be a driver issue?
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
            X