No announcement yet.

Terra map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no objections to a player choosing his civ... but will take their choice into account ingame.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

What you choose to take into account is irrelevant to my plans.

Comment

OK tracker thread is up

A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Ok. So what do I do with the save once I get it?

Comment

if you download it to some where like your documents then double click on it and it should fire up civ4 and load itself.

It will then ask you for a password, you should choose something you can remember

when you finish your turn the save to send to me will automatically go into a folder created by the game.

it will be found in, my documents, my games, Sid Meier's Civilization 4, Saves, PBEM, Conquest of the New World.

When you get the next turn you can either download it to your docs and load as before, or download it directly to the correct folder and load the save from within the game

If you get stuck give us a shout
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Noted within 3 hours, not bad...

Checking mail as I type.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
              X