Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started a turn Discussion thread over at UN, here http://z9.invisionfree.com/Civ4_ISDG...p?showtopic=23

I included a public exprssion of displeasure about ACS's lack of timely turnplay.

Please, Please (am I begging enough??) try to play your turn a bit faster (and pay a bit more attention to where the turn IS at) so that we can finish this game (and see whom will go to the next level) before it's time for me to retire....

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• So if you keep complaining after the turn has already been played you think it will retroactively make the game go faster?

Sometimes E_T, sometimes, things happen. The turn is moving. I suggest you move on as well.

Comment

• I am interested in joining.

Comment

• Sign us up!

Comment

• Originally posted by 32320
            Sign us up!
            I sent Madison520 a PM asking that he/she give a little more information about themselves and why they'd like to join the team, where they came from, how they found Apolyton, how long have they played Civ, yadda, yadda, yadda....

I never got a reply.

So, 32320, what would you have to say to those questions?

Also, what the heck is the significnce of your chosen nick?

Comment

• Did not see this post, so did not check my PMessages. I have replied now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFree

I sent Madison520 a PM asking that he/she give a little more information about themselves and why they'd like to join the team, where they came from, how they found Apolyton, how long have they played Civ, yadda, yadda, yadda....

I never got a reply.

So, 32320, what would you have to say to those questions?

Also, what the heck is the significnce of your chosen nick?
                The polite way to say it
                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• The save for the Team One game of the Intersite Demo Game was sent to ACS team over 3 days ago

yet has not been sent on to the next team, nor has any post been made as to a hold up

could one of the team members please visit the UN with an explanation of the holdup and an approx time frame when the save will be played

many thanks
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Why is this CivGroup closed??
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• The save for the Team One game of the Intersite Demo Game was sent to ACS team over 6 days ago

yet has not been sent on to the next team, nor has any post been made as to a hold up

could one of the team members please visit the UN with an explanation of the holdup and an approx time frame when the save will be played

many thanks
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• ok, same as last month, and the month before

could someone on the apolyton team play the save?

or is it an empty team?
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                        X