No announcement yet.

Free Drones: the most powerful faction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Drones: the most powerful faction?

I'd go so far as to say that superior industry plus the ablity to pop boom is what makes the Free Drones the most powerful faction in the game (in the hands of the right player). ....ok, spam away

Originally posted by Net Warrior
    I'd go so far as to say that superior industry plus the ablity to pop boom is what makes the Free Drones the most powerful faction in the game (in the hands of the right player). ....ok, spam away
    I would agree, the free drones are basically the hive without the penalties to economy and less well suited to war. The lack of growth bonuses are cancelled out by the ability to pop boom in the mid to late game

Comment

I'm afraid there's no such a thing as the most powerful faction in SMAX...

Comment

Load up the sid or brian faction txts. OWNED
        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Personally i rate the factions as such:

Free Drones
          Hive\Univeristy
          Caretakers(maybe)

Best is impossible to define because of so many different maps and situations.

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
            Load up the sid or brian faction txts. OWNED
            Is it possible to reverse engineer reactors ? That'd sort them out if it is

Why caretakers third on your list ? i prefer usurpers. Agree with the others though, Drones need -1 growth because they stink or something.
            Last edited by Lazerus; April 27, 2006, 09:36.
            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

lol...my beloved Drones do not stink!

Comment

I'd rate the Usurpers lower than the Caretakers due to lack of pop-booming with no Democracy. I'm not surprised you didn't notice the lack of democracy, Laz

The Free Drones do not stink, but like rambo medics or AWP whoring, you feel dirty doing it.

In my opinion, taking the Drone's NODRONE, 1 and giving it to the Believers would solve two problems.

Comment

Damn democracy don't run it even if i can lol but i suppose that does now put them ahead as the usurpers will be stuck with just the +5max, although a GA maybe more feasible with them then the Hive
                  Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

"What do you want me for?" I gritted, and his reply was like the steely toughness of a Free Drone's unwashed undershirt.

"An ashtray."

Free Drones do stink... but not in quite the same way.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                      "What do you want me for?" I gritted, and his reply was like the steely toughness of a Free Drone's unwashed undershirt.

"An ashtray."

Free Drones do stink... but not in quite the same way.
                      lol, great quote. Where's it from?

Comment

''Joe'' iirc

Or at least i seem to remember a passage like that.

Comment

What the...

Some admin up to tricks?

Comment

Originally posted by Senethro
                            What the...

Some admin up to tricks?
                            Why? what happened? Are posts missiong or did the thread get retitled?
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Illum split the threads. Fascinating to use, im sure, illum, but really unneeded.Talk is like water and the topic flows from one point to another-it is not directed. Millponds and canals are stifling to open minds...

But whatever floats your boat, i guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X