This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4DG Turn Discussion Thread: Vol. 1

Please discuss the save and whatnot here.

Don't forget to be polite and whatnot ... your mother might read this thread (or Ming, which is just as bad ... )
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

I love "Snoopymail." That may be the single best line/post/thing ever to come out of this game!

Comment

could post the play order in the initial post in the save thread?
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Is this game really started ? it seems dead.

Have we made any decisions about turn speed yet, surely we need to try and move these early turns along a bit !
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
          Are Vox still in this ?
          Yes they are Jon Miller was having issues with a turnplayer or being a turn player hopefully we will hear from him soon or else Snoopy will have to play the save.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
            Is this game really started ? it seems dead.

Have we made any decisions about turn speed yet, surely we need to try and move these early turns along a bit !
            Yeah, as number 7 out of 7 teams it seems a little slow. But I think folks expected that the first turn would take a little extra time. Still 48 hours seems reasonable...

And, more to the point: yippee, the avatar is back!! Con sux but the avatar is great! Where's Micha? Should I start a poll: Micha's vs. con's avatars?

GB the useless

Comment

My avatar is clearly superior, because not only is she hot but she has the "right"politics

Silly Bear
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Sorry, Vox was down to only a few members checking the forum (because of the long hiatus).

And all those members but one can't play Civ4 online. And that one won't be back until next Monday (or Sunday?).

Dis has showed up (earlier today), and while he has problems with his access at home, I think that he will try to play the turn.

If it is too much harder, Snoopy will do what we tell him to.

JM
                (sorry about this)
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Jon we dont really want to wait until Monday, can you just give Snoopy your moves?

In the meantime you need to find a reliable turn player, if we can't crank out turns relatively quickly this early in the game we are doomed.............

No offense but delays this early are going to be bad for everyones morale especially when we waited so long for the patch to start.

Comment

I'm working with Vox to get this played. I am very busy tomorrow, unfortunately, so if I end up playing the turn it won't be until saturday at the earliest, and possibly sunday.

Comment

Please, we've got to get going. People are losing interest and falling asleep. I caught Fried-Psitalon and ZargonX playing strip poker with E_T. Things are getting bad... we need some ACTION!

GB

Comment

Instructions are in the forum. I am here almost all the time from 2pm - 8 am.

That is to say, I am at work, and check apolyton liberally.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

And when you consider the 4 months it took us to start, you might excuse some of our players for getting distracted...

We are contacting them..

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Check your PMs ...

Comment

I suggest that all of the teams do a mass PM & emailings to all of their members, to make sure that they know that we have finally started and are now playing.

That way, we can hopefully get going without too much further delay.

E_T
                              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                              Worship the Comic here!
                              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
                              X