Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am getting really annoyed about being constantly bothered about it, btw.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• really...

well I was not having a go at you for playing or not playing

we all have heard many times of your issues regarding time and your weekends etc...

I was asking that if you had played it and had time to post in this discussion thread, why could you have not posted that the save played and sent in the turn tracking thread?...

edit: the reason I ask, as i tried to state earlier, is that some of us other turn players are getting tired of having NO idea that you have actually played and sent your turn... and by not following a simple procedure that ALL teams agreed to before this game started, then you are in turn just causing some basic frustration...

intertesing that you did not address the points, but got defensive over your time and the way others ask after you time and again...
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• It wasn't a reponse to your post. And I don't see other people posting every time they play the turn either.

Additionally, I Feel that 2 posts about me playing a turn is enough, more isn't needed.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
          It wasn't a reponse to your post. And I don't see other people posting every time they play the turn either.

Additionally, I Feel that 2 posts about me playing a turn is enough, more isn't needed.

JM
          ok, lets just look at the last 5 turns, keep the issue current then...

how many times has your team posted that the turn has been played in the turn tracker thread?

----------

and as to other teams, I see most are there when I look... but often have no idea on yours... and we try to work hard on time managing our turn. Our team members, like with many of the teams, are scattered all around this globe..

your team plays to the Bananas, the Bananas to the Storm, the Storm to us...

so knowing when your team has played gives us a fair idea when we will be getting the save... and allows us a good yard stick on when to have matters resolved so the turn player can get on with the show

time management, keeps the game moving... keeping the game moving could just save the game from dieing a lingering death from boredom....

thus full circle, please post in the turn tracker thread
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• This is almost 500 posts, so let's continue discussion here.
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
            X