Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya it sure is dedication, we ought to go out on a recruiting campaign and find Vox a couple of turn players, this really isn't fair to Jon.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Team Mercenary would happily send a player to manage the playing of turns until said cable is hooked up.

For the right price, of course.

[please don't take that seriously, I'm well aware it would violate many rules and was intended as a joke]
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I'm willing to be turnplayer for Vox as long as they have issues. I'm not linked to any team, internet access is good and usually able to play before work, after work/ before bed time.
        don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

That would be great!
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Originally posted by McMeadows
            I'm willing to be turnplayer for Vox as long as they have issues. I'm not linked to any team, internet access is good and usually able to play before work, after work/ before bed time.
            Why don't you just join the team?

Comment

Makes sense.
              Long Live The Horde
              Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
              Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

I think someone already on the team has volunteered to play some turns. But, yes, joining the team would be good to (and having others who can play would also be good).

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Having doubts to actually commit myself to a team as a full participant. C3CDG was no fairytale. I was really dissappointed in how diplomacy evolved there. I understand I would have to join Vox if I am to play their turns. At the moment I'm not yet convinced if I want to commit to the full length of the game, especially if diplomacy would turn sour again.

On the other hand it wouldn't bother me to have a go and see. What I'm meaning to say is that I would like to help out and might stick around, but if the game is turning ugly I'm not willing to have that affect my mood (again).

Comment

GS will likely be a bit over time on this turn.

We should be sending during the evening in NA later today.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I know what you are saying McMeadows. There is a lot of shared feeling in that regard. Personally, I decided to give it a go anyway with the feeling that I and other people learned a lot from that game and can work to make this one more fun. Also, there are a lot of different people in this game to interact with. That's also intriguing.

Golden Bear

Comment

Yeah, give it a go, what do you have to lose....

Just make sure that Vox still has another alternate, if you do decide to leave over things. But I'm hoping that, with the different team makeups, this time, that it will be much more entertaining.

I wouldn't be here (and I know a few others wouldn't either) if we didn't have the same feelings that this game will be much more fun.

E_T
                        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                        Worship the Comic here!
                        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

You can always quit/lurk at a later time.

Comment

There ARE things to loose.

Comment

lose or loose? Both might fit the situation, though someone might need to explain it to me.

Comment

Mc Meadows, there are ways of dealing with teams that are not sportsmanlike.

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X