X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe you could post it in the "email" thread

edit: the link

Last edited by Paddy; April 26, 2006, 00:56.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

YAWN
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

And some people were in a hurry to get the game started.

Comment

Well, I were and am.

Comment

Ya dammit, we aren't going to wait for the patch!

John you opened yourself up wide open for this one
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Hey, I sent it.

Just for me to play a game, I have up to a 24 hour turn arround.

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Did we agree on turn time frames?
                The Sherrin Foundation
                Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Nope.

And as I have said, I have a hard limit. If there is a unanimous request for Vox to leave the game, then we will.

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You should stay. I must have missed your explanation of your situation elsewhere, could you please explain what you mean when you say you have a hard limit, or provide me with a link on where you have previously explained this.
                    The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

I can't play Civ on computers at work (all linux). And I don't have internet access at home. So if the save gets sent to me before I get to work.. I won't be able to return it until after I work, go home, play it, and come back to work.

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

That is some process, glad you are dedicated to the game. Stick in there.
                        The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

This is great dedication Jon. Since you can't change the operating system at work, I recommend getting an internet connection at home. For these purposes a simple and inexpensive dial-up will do. I suppose you have a telephone line at home?

Comment

Nope, I don't have a telephone line or a modem.

They are hooking up cable right now, but I probably won't be able to get it until all the appartment complex is hooked up.

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Yeesh, and no other Voxian is willing to play the save??????
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube
                                This is great dedication Jon.
                                I have to agree with this...particularly in light of the fact that the last save was played in under 12 hours!

Jon Miller
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X