Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that normally, this early in the game, a team should already have a plan for next turn at the end of current turn of theirs.

At least we have quite little to discuss in Team AC, about the current turn, because most build orders and such have already been discussed when talking about long term plans.

In such situation, only if something unexpected happens, a delay is necessary, otherwise the turnplayer could just play the turn and post a report along the lines 'did that and that, everything worked as predicted'.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by PJayTycy
      yep, I've noticed the mercs are indeed the fastest playing team (typically under 8 hours).
      Yeah, a few of our members are all over it and doing a great job.

I don't think I've opened a save since I played the first turn. It's usually been played and sent before I see the email.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I've mentioned the delay of the current save to our Banana Overlords. They assure me the team who takes their name shall be quick and forthwith and such.

Right ... ?
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Right as always snoopy
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• *Voted slowest

does anyone care to challenge

Comment

• Banana overlords calling Banana team again...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Are they under attack of bananaflies?
                Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• turn played and sent

thanks for the nudges

Comment

• HORDE!

*NUDGE NUDGE NUDGE

What is taking so long?
                    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• My apologies, Paddy has gone away for a few days with his family and the second he nominated to play has not shown, so I have asked another team player to process the save.

If he cannot play in the next few hours I will definately sort this after work in approx 8 hours.

I have only just become aware of this situation, so again my apologies and the apologies of the team !
                      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• It was my fault. I was supposed to play the save, but I was away yesterday, so another team member took over for me.
                        Last edited by Ljube; October 2, 2006, 08:05.

Comment

• its kinda annoying when a team keeps a save for an entire weekend :/
                          http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• Sorry once again, it seems our turn players have gone AWOL once again!!!!!

Now playing......
                            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham
                              Sorry once again, it seems our turn players have gone AWOL once again!!!!!

Now playing......
                              a most interesting post
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Kinda makes me think snoopy opening it and hitting endturn could actually change something to better..
                                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X