• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EPW
    Ready to start this?
    Still less than a week to start.

Have to wait for ricketyclik to return.

As soon as this game is started, with PitBoss, there won't be significant delays

Comment

Originally posted by Earthworm
      I know we are waiting for a player, but I may not be able to play any turns for a little more than a week comming up. So instead of trying to delay this game more, I am going to back out of it.

Sorry guys.
      Perhaps you could find a temporary replacement or simply take over AI after you're back. There's no need to drop off just for a few turns, unless of cource you've changed your mind...

Comment

Yah, Maybe I will take over an AI player when I get back. I will post back here when I am ready to join up. If there is a space available I will jump in.
        Law of 5th Contingency - "If your 4th contingency has failed, there is no point in checking your 5th. Just accept the world is out to get you." -Earthworm

Comment

OK, I'm back

Comment

Did the game start yet or is there still time to join in?

Comment

And what is involved in "Roleplay"

Comment

You know, dressing up as doctors and nurses, teachers and students, wearing nappies, that sort of thing.

Comment

The game is about to start, tomorrow, but if you're interested in joining then you're welcome

All you have to do is to post your preferable civilization and leader, except those that have been already chosen by the other players, your skill level is noble/prince and that you have an interest in personating the role of a real leader, wich would involve some sort of diplomacy as well, not something fancy just some relative posts from time to time, to keep this game interesting

We'll use PitBoss. See the relative link in the first post for more information about it.

Comment

I'ld like to pick:

Civ:Greek
                    Leader:Alexander
                    Skill:Noble

Comment

Preferred civ and leader: random.

I hate to say it, but I'm going to be away until Wednesday, as I have to go to a funeral. If people are champing at the bit to start, please do, and I'll join a later game.

Comment

Rick, I personally have no problem to wait for you but I can't hold this game anymore. I will include you in this game and you will take over as soon as you've returned. With PitBoss set at 72 hours you will lose 1 turn at the most if any. That wouldn't be much of a trouble.

Comment

So, what's happening with this game? Is it still on?

Comment

Yes, I had some things to do these past few days, sorry.

I will launch this game at Monday and get this started

Comment

Some things to do???

What could possibly be more important than Civ?

Comment

I am back, so put me in as a human player. Are we going to be doing turn tracking anywhere?
                                Law of 5th Contingency - "If your 4th contingency has failed, there is no point in checking your 5th. Just accept the world is out to get you." -Earthworm

Comment

Working...
                                X