This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly being sold?

I heard that this will be announced at the Convention.

I just don't think it will be the same as a commercial site. Who cares about the extra money. I like Mark running things.

This sucks!

MarkG can do whatever he wants with the site.

If he is going to sell it we should get a pool of investors and buy it
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Yeah, guess you're right. Good luck getting top dollar, Mark. It was fun while it lasted. Won't be the same any more...

Comment

And who the **** are you and how did you get diety? I don't remember you. Newbie punk.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
          And who the **** are you and how did you get diety? I don't remember you. Newbie punk.
          You look new yourself, TCO.

Comment

I don't think I remember you either. Punk. Get St. Leo to hurt you.

Comment

Re: Poly being sold?

Originally posted by TCO
              I heard that this will be announced at the Convention.

I just don't think it will be the same as a commercial site. Who cares about the extra money. I like Mark running things.

This sucks!
              I suggest getting a new informant, TCO, because they "suck" at the task: what you "heard" is inaccurate.

Oh, and yes -- I recommend browsing http://apolyton.net/about/10/123/ to refresh yourself on the staffing here.  

---------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
              X