No announcement yet.

New interactive tech tree web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a way that it can be used ingame? very nice work bty.

Comment

The way I use it is I turn off the'FullScreen' option in GalCiv 2, but I keep the resolution set to my screen size.
      Then I 'two' monitors and I have the interactive tech tree open on the left monitor and I just mouse over to it while in the game and use it. Works great, but you need two monitors for that.

As far as actually using it in the game? Maybe stardock will add some sort of built in web browser in the game, that would work

Comment

thx. wished i could afford 2 mons but at $500 a pop...
        i assume you have posted this over at stardock to. maybe you could post that suggestion(web link) in that thread?
        those guys are awsome about implamenting players suggestions.

Comment

It has been updated with the latest information from the latest GalCiv2 patch 1.11.029

Enjoy

Comment

Nice feature . . . thanks!

I wish that it could be used in-game w/o minimizing Gal Civ 2 (or without buying a second monitor! ), but I find it satisfactory to minimize the game while I'm consulting the table.

Comment

Comment

I've updated the webpage with the latest XML files from the most recent patch 1.20[b].009

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that I fixed a bug.
                  The bug prevented you from entering a value/number when you searched for an Ability.
                  You can now enter a value and it will return the correct results.

So if you were trying to search for Abilities and kept getting zero results, that has now been fixed

Comment

Fixed another bug that caused techs that provided multiple tech abilities to only show the first one.

For example, 'Planetary Improvements' gives you +10 to Social, Military and Research however due to the bug only the social value was showing up. This has been fixed and now all three will show up.

Comment

Very nice.

bookmarked
                      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Just in case someone hasn't seen this yet, people seem to find it useful

Comment

Nice... I've come across this b4, but never did anything w it, not realizing what it was. What a neat novelty.

Comment

I totally agree with u.

Comment

Working...
                            X