Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superstring - yes, you get a compiler with the standard version. Unless I am mistaken, the IDE would set up that compiler for the IDE, but if you changed the paths to use the Toolkit Professional version of the compiler, I think that could be done, but you have to change it to use it to the folders where it is located. When you set up to use Direct X SDK Platform, you give the folder and info needed in Options to do that and put if first in the list so the IDE uses those include and bin and lib files to compile with for writing a Direct X Program. Otherwise, the IDE will only use the Platform SDK to compile with and only use whatever version of Direct X that may include - like version 5 instead of Direct X 9.0c version.
    But it probably can be done, but you have to give or include the folders where it is located and usually at the top of the list like Direct X would be done.

Comment

Compiling the SDK

The original subject which I cannot seem to edit is a bit misleading.

Edit: SD was kind enough to change the subject.

These are instructions to build linux game binaries with the SDK, and have nothing to do with repacking the SDK to a native linux installer.

Comment

Working...
      X