Desperados 2 - Cooper's Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperados 2 - Cooper's Revenge

Anyone else excited about it? From the video it seems like you can still play the old way (isometric), while for those interested they have added the possibility to play in 3rd person view too

From the screenshots we can see some of the levels from the first game, it'll be interesting to see those levels in 3D

All the information I have found on this game is located here:
    This website is for sale! atari.com.au is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, atari.com.au has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

They don't have all the screenshots though, I have seen more of those elsewhere

The game is set to be released in April, so hopefully we'll hear the 'Gone Gold' msg soon
    This space is empty... or is it?

Re: Desperados 2 - Cooper's Revenge

Originally posted by Adagio
    Anyone else excited about it?
    Can't say I am.

Comment

Then why do you spam this thread, when you're not interested in the game?

Comment

I was answering the question you posed.

Comment

I haven't finished the first game yet so...
          Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
          Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            I was answering the question you posed.
            And everyone seems to agree with me!

Comment

The reason I posted this, is that in other threads people have talked about how they looked forward to this game, don't remember who they were though

Comment

Sure, sure.

Comment

Isn't there a sims thread somewhere to spam in?

Comment

Well they aren't mutually exclusive.

Comment

I wasn't excited because i didn't know it was coming. I'm somewhat excited now. I never really got into the first game because of lack of time (and i kinda got stuck at a mission ), but i really like the genre.

The 3d images look nice, i hope it's not too demanding...any idea on the requirements?

An oddness though....how come it's on the australian atari site while it's being made by a german company?
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                        The 3d images look nice, i hope it's not too demanding...any idea on the requirements?
                        I have no idea, but I hope it's not too high

An oddness though....how come it's on the australian atari site while it's being made by a german company?
                        That's very weird indeed. Not many gamesites knows much about it... they should try to send more information out to the gamingsites, if they want the game to be sold

Comment

I wasn't excited because i didn't know it was coming. I'm somewhat excited now. I never really got into the first game because of lack of time (and i kinda got stuck at a mission ), but i really like the genre.
                          What level did you get stuck at? You could always try the game again, but just use a walkthrough for that level

I just started playing the game again (started last night)

Comment

With the huge success of this thread, I decided to post some news about the game

There's a demo avaliable for download on gamespot:
                            GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

I wont have time to test it before tonight, to see if it even runs of my old computer

DrSpike, have you ever played the first game?

Comment

Of course.

To be fair it's not awful it's just I'm not sure about this genre. Desperados was an improvement over Commandos though.

Have they added anything new?

Comment

Working...
                              X