Poly vs. Cfc Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly vs. Cfc Scenario

Come and check out the scenario opening in our very own Stories and Diplomacy Forum http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=30

Here is the sign up thread for the game, which will begin in earnest in a few days time. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=150161

This particular scenario will have participants from both apolyton and CFC vying for survival and victory in an industrial post-apocalyptic setting.

For those of you unfamiliar with an NES scenario, the basic premise is that each player takes command of a nation or similar organization (rebel group or powerful church, for example) and leads it in a scenario on a worldwide or regional scale. There is no special software for this game, all you have to do is read the thread, post, maybe conduct a little bit of secret diplomacy or if the fancy takes you, conduct some outside research in order to come up with a particularly devious plan.

It’s a lot of fun, and is a great venue for conflict and creative talent, so come on over to what is possibly the (undeservedly!) least well known forum on Poly and give it a try.
    Last edited by foolish_icarus; March 20, 2006, 21:21.
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Is this kind of thing completely uninteresting to everyone?
    Perhaps you could tell me what would make it interesting.
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

I think that most of us OGers who are interested in the storygame genre are either in NES scenarios already, or in something similar ... and a lot of us are like me and utterly uncreative
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

So basically you create your own weapons,troops and such and then attack someone elses fictious settings?

hmmm

who is to say what or who wins?

Gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I used up all my creativity in thinking of a name.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
          X