No announcement yet.

Poly-CFC scenario workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only been a week since foolish's last post. As someone going to the same college, I assure you, one can get overloaded easily.

Of course, maybe he has died. *shrug*
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

College does tend to be that way. It would be rather humorous though if he died because of the homework overload.
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

No. It definitely would not be.
        Here's where I make a new promise about when it'll be up. I won't actually meet that deadline, but at least it'll spur me on to make progress in a vain effort to get it done by the time I've promised it will be ready. I can then make a new deadline promise, and eventually it will be finished.
        Say, Tomorrow. That's when it "will be ready".
        This is, incidentally, the same system I use to do my homework.
        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Good to hear that you're not dead. Do drop us a line if you ever do die. I'm sure they have the internet in the hereafter.

w00t! on the commitment though

Comment

Yes, being dead would be most awkward. However, if you do die, you must tell us what the food is like "over there".
            "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
            phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
            three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

So we're all livin' then?
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

God is dead. - Nietzsche
                Nietzsche is dead. -God

ZOMBIE NIETZSCHE LIVES!

Comment

I'm an irresponsible bum, but I am alive and will one day finish this in a an unpredictable and indirectable fit of energetic dedication.
                  Also, HRE orders. Those will happen too.
                  Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Originally posted by foolish_icarus
                    I'm an irresponsible bum, but I am alive [...]
                    Also, HRE orders. Those will happen too.
                    This is exactly what I had wanted to say

(count me in!)
                    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                    Let me eat your yummy brain!
                    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

It's funny that NES's seem to work that way with everybody. We all have dedication and a bunch of energy and then at some point each of lose our conviction and dedication.

Don't worry icarus. I have grown to expect delays and gaps like this. It's probably the most entertaining method I have found of breeding patience.

Comment

What Bipolarbear said.

Besides, I figure we can wait the month or month and a half until most of us are out of school and then things will take off.

Comment

If you ever get a free spot I'm in.
                          Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                          Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                          President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

So til then we'll consider icarus 'metaphysically challenged' then?

(I've just been wanting to use metaphysically challenged ever since I saw it between posts on the random quote page.

Comment

Somewhat, but that has little to do with my troubles here, padawan. That said, I feel a sudden urge to wrestle this beast to ground, tame it through patience, discipline, and careful tending of its natural instincts, and harness its power for good, not evil. Not quite like Tarzan defeating a bull ape and slitting its throat shortly before releasing a primal howl of explosive triumph, more like Tarzan defeating said bull ape and domesticating it for the tilling of earth and the cultivation of basic tropical staple crops, such as yams and rice. He would then go on to lead a primitive metallurgical and social revolution, ushering in an era of bronze age era urbanization and trade in pottery, timber, and ornamental daggers. Upon his death, his son would lead his primitive city to empire through the use of a professional warrior class armed with the most advanced weapons and motivated with steady discipline and the belief in the American way.

Comment

Then do it. Right now. And videotape it. Definately videotape it.

Comment

Working...
                                X