Need a kiwi or an aussie for a pitboss game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a kiwi or an aussie for a pitboss game

Hi there, I have a pitboss game starting in a few days, nd unfortunately one of my people has dropped out due to technical issues. Since it'll be a while before his computer is ready, so I'm looking for someone to replace him. The first game session (see below for details on these) is planned for 8pm wednesday (NZ time), and he will be replaced with an AI player if I don't have any takers before then, but I'm happy for anyone who's interested to take over from the AI if they want to join after that time.

This will be a game with locked alliances, two teams of four people on the map 'team battleground' (left vs right, with a body of water seperating the two sides). Please give an idea of your experience level (such as what difficulty level you typically play on, and your multiplayer experience) so I can balance the teams. Also tell me what leader you want to use, the following civs are already taken: England, Persia, Germany, Inca, Russia, China, Rome. If you have several leaders you'd be equally happy with, feel free to give several options (this is encouraged).

Looking for New Zealanders and Aussies only, first come first serve. This game will most likely take a few months, and I will be planning several 'everyone in the game at the same time' sessions to get through the first ~150 turns quickly, these will probably be around 8pm on a night that everyone can make, and will be planned on a case by case basis. We will meet on MSN first at the arranged time and date. If you are not sure you can commit to a game of this length, please do not apply.

In addition to the information requested above, please give your email address and MSN address if interested.

Pitboss is PBEM, right? Try the PBEM forum, you may find more takers there.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Pitboss is different from PBEM.

Comment

Working...
      X