Da 'hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to Wittlich
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

3720 BC Turn sent to Gramps.

Comment

and 3680 b c to Paddy
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

to Nimitz
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

To Wittlich
            Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
            President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

3680 BC Turn sent to Gramps.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3640 to paddy

Comment

to Nimitz
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

to Wittlich

Comment

3640 BC Turn sent to Gramps.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3600 to Paddy

Comment

to Nimitz
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

To Wittlich

Comment

Sorry, was preoccupied with Stronghold 2 ...

3600 BC Turn sent to Gramps.

Comment

Just a heads-up: I'm flying to Ohio in an hour from now and will not be back to California until 09 April (visiting the parents)...so no rush in sending the save around.

Comment

Working...
                                X