Looking for PBEM(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PBEM(s)

I see a lot of PBEM action here, and I'd like to be taking part in it. So, if anybody needs a constant and dedicated player (kind of a newb though) for a game please let me know here or by PM or at jaguarda //at// vtr //dot// net.
    "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
    Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
    Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
    Wanna play some PBEMs!?

How many players you looking for?

Comment

Well, the more the better.
      But I understand that more players means a slower game and it increases the chances of drops or pauses do to rl issues. 7 is a nice number, but there can also be some AI's (I'd prefer aggresive)
      I'd leave those decisions to the more experienced PBEMers.
      Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
      Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

You might want to send out some PM's. There are not too many people you jusr peruse this forum. It's mostly just for tracking.....

Which gets me thinkning that we should have a sub forum for setting up PBEM's.

Comment

ah, i kind of noticed that games are not being set up in forum...thanks BF.
          Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

you might be interested in the following...

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ill play if you need a player
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

a new game??? a good idea indeed
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                  a new game??? a good idea indeed
                  If only we had people interested in a new game

Comment

I seen a few saying they were - and that they not seen any setup threads......

maybe they will see this one
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

That makes 3 of us interested in a new game...
                      we could do a 3 human + 3 AI game
                      Im open as to formats, map types etc. I do prefer raging barbs just to keep us on our toes, I'm PMing a guy who sent me a PM to play pbems, maybe that'll make us four...
                      Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

It appears I'm that guy, aah Paddy and Grandpa Troll, a few old faces. I've only got one other PBEM going so I'd be keen to try a different one out.

Comment

Alright, sugested playing order (from time zones)
                          Paddy -> Mickeyj -> Grandpa Troll or NicodaMax (I think we're both UTC-4 now)
                          @Mickeyj: Sorry for not answering your PM before, just have so little time on my hands lately...spend it all playing cIV
                          Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

just to keep this from dissapearing from the main thread
                            Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Somone set it up

I shall look forward

Oh and please if you dont know ask so we dont have some of the problems other starts have had

Comment

Working...
                              X